Thursday, September 19, 2024

Masculine cards . . .



 Hello Friends ...

With a Fall craft show on the horizon, I was checking through my sale boxes and see I need to get busy and create more 'masculine' styled cards in various categories.  So I looked through Paper Playful and came up with a couple challenges that inspired me and here's what I've come up with . . .


This mood board over at the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge #447 caught my attention and I knew I had some 'Too Much Fun' images that would work perfectly as the focus of my card.

 

  And the 'hand stamped' sentiment I've used is from a Stampin' Up set titled 'In The Moment'.  I've had this set for quite awhile now and this is the first time it's been opened & inked up.  That being said, I'd like to also share in the NBUS Challenge.

Over on Cardz 4 Guys Challenge Blog, they are looking for Embossing (wet or dry) and of course I had the perfect embossing folder to use for the background panel to this very Fall image.  The folder is a 3D folder from Simon Says and the title is 'Fall Foliage - SF214'.

Here are a few other challenges to share in:

Classic Design Challenge #09-2024 Sept/Oct - ATG  w/twist - Autumn/Fall

Critter Crazy Challenge #90 - ATG with a Critter

Not 2 Shabby September Challenge - Mood Board


These challenges have been so much fun to join into and have inspired me to create a few more cards today.  Fall is certainly in the air here in Akron, Ohio and I don't know about you but Fall is always a refreshing time of the year for me.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a great day ahead!

As always . . .


3 comments:

  1. great embossing folder to use for this cute and awesome fall theme card. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at C4Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you about fall, Darlene! I hate the heat and it's been so nice to have had delightful 72-degree days here, except ... wait for it ... back up to 96 by Saturday! We used to call them Indian Summers when I was growing up in Iowa. It won't last long, especially now that the leaves are changing colors. Your manly card background paper and e/f are stunning reflections of those beautiful leaves. The hunting dog is handsome and I love that sediment! It's the second time I've seen it this week and it's so true! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Darlene - I love this pretty Fall scene - totally awesome for a guy! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.