Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Double D - Fall Leaves

 


 Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
Fall Leaves
 
and here's an inspiration board created to help get you started . . .
 
 
 
 I chose to use one of the many image sheets I bought at Adventures in Stamping last April for today's card.  These images make quick & easy cards and are all so, so pretty!   I created a background panel using TH distress oxide inks and also added a Memory Box 'Wrapped Stitched Frame' (#30117) to bring attention to my image. 
 
 
 
 
 Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

8 comments:

  1. The perfect fall scene and reminds of some of the Indiana sites I would see going to Joan's for our get togethers in the fall, I sure do miss those times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Country Roads take me home.....soooo pretty! Love how you framed that beautiful Designer Paper and added the perfect little sentiment! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty fall card! This image is beautiful, and what a great way to make a quick card. So very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall scene on this image. Looks like many of the lanes and covered bridges in our area this time of year. You created a lovely background with the oxide ink. Great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fall card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous my friend! I'm looking forward to Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! I would love to be walking down that country road with Sophie right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful, idyllic scene. I can almost smell the fall in the air. Nice design here and I love that greeting, it ties everything together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.