Friday, September 6, 2024

Simply Clean & Simple - Signs of FALL

 Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card to share for our challenge blog using the CAS (clean & simple) design style. 
Our blog is called Simply Clean & Simple and today's OPTIONAL theme is
SIGNS OF FALL.
 
 
 
 When I hear the word FALL or AUTUMN, my mind goes directly to the trees and how the leaves turn such beautiful colors during that time of year.  Mother Nature is amazing and her coloring is perfection!

I simply took a scrap of white card stock and inked it up using 4 different Tim Holtz Distress oxide inks (fall colors) then die cut my leaves.  Simple but makes a statement!!

 Remember, our challenge is Anything Goes CLEAN & SIMPLE but we do offer an OPTIONAL theme and this time around it is PINK.

Hope to see you at SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE!

As always . . .

 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful blended leaves, makes me miss living in the Midwest (in the fall, not in the winter though!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, the changing of the season into fall is always so pretty with all the colors and you have shown them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply clean and simple... and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous blending and I just love the autumn colours which you have perfectly portrayed in your art xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.