Monday, September 23, 2024

Encouraging Words

 Happy Monday All . . .

Maybe it's my age (or the state of our world at this point in time),  but lately I've found a lot of people are in need of a loving, encouraging word or two.  I had that in mind when I noticed I had this stamp set in my stash and had never inked it up.  

Stampin' Up! In The Moment Stamp Set - RETIRED - Picture 1 of 2 

This is the stamp set I'm referring to ... Stampin' Up 'In The Moment'.  And, I see it's retired but you can still find it on EBay.   I'm not really sure when/where I even got this stamp set but I'm glad I did as I like the images & sentiments.  Here are a couple of cards I made the other day to send along to a few friends whom I think could use a pick-me-up . . .


I colored my images first then I chose the papers, etc to showcase them.
I've used Tombow markers for my coloring and Tutti Designs rectangle dies.

Challenges to share in:

Stamping Sensations - Animal Magic
We Love Stamping - Hand Colored Image
NBUS

And card #2 . . .



I have a friend who is going through some really difficult times right now and I had her in mind when putting this card together.  I think I'll pop it in the mail today and hopefully she will take the advice offered on the card.

A few challenges to share in:

We Love Stamping - Hand Colored Image
Allsorts Challenge #799 - ATG or Get Well or Sympathy
NBUS

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today ... I really appreciate it!
Wishing you a fabulous week ahead ...

As always . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.