Monday, November 8, 2021

Friends ...

 Happy Monday All!

I had just made this card prior & for my upcoming craft shows when I spotted the challenge theme over at the Creatalicious Challenge blog - ATG w/twist of STARS and felt it was 'meant to be'!


I've used only three items on this card.
First I decided I wanted my star theme to be GOLD ... next I cut my background panel from white card stock and did something I rarely reach for and don't know why I don't because I always like the look when it's completed ... and that is my spray Glimmer Mists.

This one happens to be a very old (they are all old!) BoBunny 'Gold Glimmer Spray'.  It's so much prettier in real life ... photos just don't do it justice.

My sentiment is from a relatively new stamp set from Del Bello's Designs ... Sweet Poppy ... Life Is a Journey.


And my gold mirror stars were die cut from a Star set from Tutti Designs. 

I had so much fun making this card, I decided to create another card using the off cuts laying on the work table.  Here's Card #2 ...

Thanks for stopping by ... hope you enjoyed my card creation!

As always ...


8 comments:

  1. Love love love this Dar! I made a few light up frames using that sentiment for friends some years back. I'm glad to know all is well in your world though you did mention some ain issues so I hope that you too feel better soon. Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool and stylish card :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that the truth! Such awesome cards, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Darlene
    I love both cards but my favourite is the the first card. I am also going to make a card like it. You say that you used offcuts for the second card but it looks really elegant.Tc stay safe with loads of love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet sentiment, love the glimmer mist and the stars are great on the second one

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Glimmer spray makes a fabulous background, Darlene! What an appropriate sentiment too! Perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has come together beautifully!
    Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
    Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.