Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Make The Cards Challenge #42

 Welcome back friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on  Make The Cards Challenge.
Today we are having a Technique challenge ...

 

Now, I must admit, this is a technique that I rarely think to do so this was certainly quite fun for me today!  With the holiday's right around the corner, I'm in great need of several Christmas cards and more single stamp mailable the better!

Here are the two stamps I used to create my background ...


Rosewood - Frog's Whiskers Ink - #G1093 Snowy Trio Med
Don't recall where the snowflake stamp came from and there's no markings on it.
Sentiment -  Northwood - #NO-076 Old Fashioned Truck & Wreath Mailbox stamp set.
Memory Box #30047 - Stitched Scalloped Circles
Kraft card stock for my card base.

Challenges to share in:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Make Your Own Background
Little Red Wagon Challenge #628 - No Patterned Paper
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Masculine

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun ... here's the link for you one more time ...

Make The Cards Challenge

 As always . . .

 

9 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card my friend! I'm loving those gorgeous trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trees on this background! So festive! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas card design! I love the evergreens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for batch making too! Love it on the Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty combo of your stamps to make that great background. Like how you used just a portion of it to go with the sentiment tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have the trees in the background and foreground. The green on kraft is one of my favorites. Gee, that's a stamp company I've never heard of. Now you know I have to go check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fabulous Dar! I always have trouble stamping a background... I end up with too many or not correctly spaced... You did a super job! Thank you for all your lovely lovely comments... I look forward to your visits... have a beautiful weekend... I'm getting my booster jab today argh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing background with all theses trees. Lovely christmas/winter card.

    Thanks for joining our "No Patterned Paper" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Darlene. Perfect masculine Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.