Saturday, November 6, 2021

More Show Cards

Morning All!

I'm actually set up at a craft show today at the local High School but thought I'd share a few more holiday cards I whipped up the other night when I spotted some OLD goodies that were begging for some love!

I've had these two stamps for years and don't think I've used them on a card again after the one card I made when I first purchased them.  Well, that's just wrong!!! 


The wreath is by Serendipity Stamps and I see it is circa 2007 (told you they were old lol) and at the time I thought this Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamp went well with it so bought them both.  I've simply stamped them onto kraft card stock then colored Prisma pencils and  Tombow markers.

 SIMPLE but BEAUTIFUL I think!!


Now here are a few cards I created with product that I believe I bought from Home Shopping Network a LONG time ago and had totally forgotten about them.  The company is Coutour Creations ... there are two sets ... 2 different embossing folders with 2 coordinating stamp sets.  

This first card uses the Tis the Season set ...

The only extra thing I did on this card was go over some of the 'bumps' with a white Prisma pencil to help showcase the dimension of the embossing folder.

 The next three cards use the set called Ornate Christmas...

 

I've used a white prisma pencil to add 'snow' to the roof & ground outline as well as added a touch of smoke coming from the chimney.    The embossing on this folder is so much prettier in real life!!

And here's one in a different color combination ...


Hopefully before now & the time I need to get my personal holiday cards in the mail, I'll have time to play more with some of the old products I have in my stash.  Not only is it fun but WOW look how pretty!!!  LOL

okay ... gotta go for now!

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by! 
Wish me luck today!!

As always ...

4 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful and well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, my! I love the wreath cards with the perfect sentiment on kraft paper, and then all the others with gorgeous embossing! Wow! Wishing you luck in sales at your craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Darlene. I can't wait to see your pictures of your table and hear how you did. Your tables always look so pretty. Oh, I'd love to have one of those little purses. I hope you made those and hope they were good sellers. Of course we all know that you never get out of it what you put in it. People don't realize how much time goes into creations. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that wreath on the kraft cardstock and great sentiment.
    The others framed so nicely with the embossing folders, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.