Sunday, November 21, 2021

It's time for Peace on Earth . . .

. . .  And also time for a new challenge at the

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge Blog

 Hello Friends!

 I hope you're having a wonderful day and I hope you'll come join in the fun!

 

Here's what I've created today and be sure to pop over to see what the team has created ... AMAZING INSPIRATION you won't want to miss!  And, if you need even more inspiration, here's a board I've created . . .


As you can imagine, I was inspired by all the beautiful blue ornaments and since I am having so much fun with this Del Bello's Designs stencil called Christmas Snowflake Flourish Bauble Stencil from their Sweet Poppy line that was the direction my project took today.

 

 This time around I used a combination of blues & purples from my Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink collection and blending brushes.  The stamps I chose for the scene inside the bauble today are from a Canadian company called Frogs Whiskers Ink ...here are the stamps used:

G1093 - Snowy Trio Med

Snowy Trio Med

D1189 - Deer Cousins Silhouette

Deer Cousins Silhouette

 C1086 - Santa & Reindeer Sm

Santa & Reindeer SM

Though difficult to see in the image, I have used Blue Waterfall Stickles to add sparkle to this card.  I've placed it in and around the ribbon as well as used it as falling snow.  This card is SO PRETTY in real life!!

 

 

A simple matting before attaching it to the card base and this card is ready to go!

Challenges to share in:

Dragonfly Dreams November Challenge - Christmas/Winter
International Art & Soul Challenge (ends 12/5) - Winter
Stamping Sensations November Challenge (ends 11/30) - Christmas
We Love Stamping November Challenge (ends 11/30) - Christmas

I hope you've found inspiration in today's creation and I REALLY HOPE you'll come join in our challenge fun!!  

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge Blog

As always,

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card design with the stencil. I love the scene inside the ornament too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stencil is my favorite ar this moment|: you created a great card with it!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scene you have created in your bauble!! It is really gorgeous so I can only imagine the beauty IRL as this is pretty spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created a lovely scene to go inside your bauble and I love the cool blues. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fabulous bauble Darlene, love so much the stencil and stamps you used, as well the colours choice! Lovely sparkling too!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping November challenge with the Christmas theme!
    https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this stencil so much and the colours you've used with it are just so beautiful and the touch of sparkle also. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ornaments with this are always stunning and this one is no exception, the shading is lovely and that scene just wonderful. That stencil was a great investment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful Creation Darlene, I used this same stencil from Lucy for my Christmas cards this year, it's perfect for cresting a scene as you pretty card confirms. Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping Christmas challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this stencil every time you use it. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Darlene. You've definitely got your money's worth from that stencil and die set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly wonderful card.Love the scene you cretaed within the steciled image. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your stenciled ornament is gorgeous with your pines and deer! I love Santa flying overhead! What a wonderful holiday design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how this ornament lends itself to scenes. Gorgeous design, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, here I am so late to visit. Things happen and we're not done yet. However, I have enjoyed my visit here today and viewing your cards is an absolute delight, so thank you for that! This bauble is the most beautiful stencil. I had to go look at the stamp shop. Love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!

    Love the winter scene.

    Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.