Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Make The Cards Challenge #41

 Welcome back friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on  Make The Cards Challenge.
Today we are having a Sketch challenge ...

 

I'm so very happy with how this card turned out!  I've been itching to use a sheet of designer paper from the beautiful P13 'Always & Forever' paper pack that my BFF Diane (Nellie's Nest) sent to me several months ago.  When I saw these Heartfelt flowers I had made (again) several months ago in my stash, I wanted to use them and this paper matched in perfectly.

My sentiment is from Pretty Pink Posh and is a stamp set called 'Thoughtful Greetings'.  I used one of the first die sets I purchased when I began my card making adventure and that is the Spellbinder Classic Circles.  Other product used are Sue Wilson 'Scrolled Vine (CED1464), OLD Martha Stewart edge punch, Nuvo Crystal Drops and TH Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink.

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun ... here's the link for you one more time ...

Make The Cards Challenge

 As always . . .

 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, gorgeous paper and I recognized the flowers immediately. They're so pretty all layered up like that. Love the pearl centers, and the scrolly leaf die is beautiful with them! I still have all my original Spellbinders basic shapes, plus many of the old not so basic shapes. I had to purge some dies recently, but lots of these remained in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful and in such a great design. I love the wonderful pink and rose colors of the flowers in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that is gorgeous, I love the paper and your beautiful flowers to go with it, neat framing of the sentiment with your circles and the pretty punched border tops it off nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty Dar... The colurs are so pretty and the design is wonderful... Enjoy your weekend my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.