Saturday, November 20, 2021

Three Times the Fun

 Hello Friends!

Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately ... after two back to back craft shows, I took a little break and then decided to work on a project inspired by Jennifer McGuire ... more on that at a later date.   After finishing that project this morning I thought I'd join in a challenge or two in order to have something fun to share with you here on the blog over the next few days.

While glancing through the challenges list over on Paper Playful,  I spotted the fun 'Design in Threes' challenge offered up at the Beyond the Blue Challenge Blog.  I was still putting away 'stuff' used on this latest project and realized this Hetty Clare digital image which was on the work table would work perfectly so quickly came up with this cute card.  Hope you like it!

I used Tutti Designs Scalloped Rectangle dies to cut & mat my image and the sentiment comes from two different die sets.  The word HAPPY comes from the Memory Box 'Share the Happiness' (#30007) 

 

die set and the word HOLIDAY comes from a Gemini by Crafter's Companion stamp/die set called 'Holiday'.


There are a few little snowflakes on the image and I decided to cover them with Nuvo Glitter Drops - White Blizzard to add some sparkle ... THEN I though why not put more snow flying around in the scene  ... hence more glitter drops snow!


These little guys look like they are having so much fun decorating their igloo for the upcoming Christmas season ... I wonder if I could hire them to do my outside decorating!  LOL

Anyways . . .

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you're having a fabulous weekend.  I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week ... where is the time going???  Seems to be in a bigger hurry than I am!

Other Challenges to share in:

 Just Add Ink Challenge #581 - Just Add Legs
Jingle Belles Challenge - Banner Holiday (inspired by the sparkling snow)

Winter Wonderland Challenge - Candy Cane and/or For A Child (I went with For A Child)

As always ...



6 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! This is one adorable Christmas card with the penguins busy decorating. This time of year there's always too much to do, but with craft shows on top of it... yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I would say that image is just perfect, they are way too cute. I love the way you did the sentiment and added the extra snow :)
    It is nice after being so busy to take a little break from it all and just enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sparkling snow is perfection ... so glad you joined our Banner Holiday at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute and fun! Wonderful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes this is super adorable and funtastic!! Three penguins are so happy and cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet card! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.