Friday, November 5, 2021

More Bauble Cards

 Happy Friday Friends!

While still creating for tomorrow's upcoming High School Craft Show, 

 I've created a couple more holiday cards using the fabulous Christmas Snowflake Flourish Bauble Stencil from the Del Bello's Designs  Sweet Poppy line.  Isn't it awesome!!

Christmas Snowflake Flourish Bauble Stencil by Sweet Poppy

I love using this stencil and you can position so many different images on the inside of your stencil ... a beautiful stamped image or simply a holiday sentiment.  I also have the die for this stencil but am taking the easy route and just stamping/stenciling since I'm in a crunch for time.

Here are the two cards I have to share with you today . . .

I've used TH oxide Iced Spruce for the main inking on this card and sponged a little of a darker TH oxide blue ink that was left on one of the blue sponges.  I've used Tombow markers for my coloring and added snowflakes with a White Gellyroll pen.  OH and I finally remembered to add some sparkle to the ribbon this time.  The inside image I've used is Nellie's Choice - Cosily Snowy Cottage also from Del Bello's Designs.


This time around, I went with TH oxide Salvaged Patina ink and the image is from a Northwood Rubber Stamps set called 'Old Fashioned Truck & Wreath Mailbox' (NO-076).  I've actually used the stamp that is designed for the envelope flap.  There is a larger coordinating image for your cards.

 

 Once again I've added glitter to the ribbon and snowflakes in the sky.
I must confess ... I made a boo boo in the lower corner so I simply die cut one of my snowflakes corners and VIOLA ... no more boo boo!  LOL

 The matting on both cards was created by using a Pilot Gold Marker.  By carefully running it down along the edge of my panel I could create the illusion of a mat without the bulk of another paper panel.

 Well, I still have more to do so best get hoppin'

Thanks for stopping by today and here's to a FABULOUS weekend ahead!!

As always . . .


4 comments:

  1. Great Good Luck to you this weekend, Darlene! Love both cards, you used an old truck too, heehee. I really really love the first card, love how the glitter, roof snow and night sky all look together. Break a (sales)leg! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stenciled design and I love the little scene in each bauble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these are just gorgeous, great stamping, inking and love the sparkle! I am sure these will be a great seller and I wish you all the best tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this is a most gorgeous stencil and you've always done such beautiful things with it. The possibilities are endless. Outstanding, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.