Monday, November 1, 2021

Mix It Up Challenge - 3D

 

Hello my friends!

A new month means a new challenge over on the Mix It Up Challenge Blog.
Remember, this is a monthly Anything Goes challenge but with a fun twist that you can choose to join in on ... or not!  This month's theme is:
 
  Anything Goes + 3D Project
 
 

 Here's a couple little items I'm making for neighbors this year.
Coordinating gift bags and tissue box covers ... a KEEP one and GIVE one gift idea.
.
If you're not familiar with my tissue box covers, you can find the instructions in the TUTORIALS TAB under my blog header.  For the gift bag, I have taken a larger white handle bag (from the $ store) and decorated it using holiday cards I've received in the mail from various companies we send contributions to and a few snowy die cuts.  A touch of Stickes sparkle and this bag is ready to fill and pass along to one of their friends or family members.    

I do hope you'll pop over to the Mix It Up Challenge Blog and join in the fun!
You have until 6 PM EST the last day of the month to enter!
I'm so inspired by the rest of our amazing DT 
and I can't wait to be inspired by YOUR project!
 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! What fabulous and perfect gifts, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs you chose for your gift bag and tissue cover. Gorgeous gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They coordinate just beautifully, you do get some great images on those cards and make them into great additions to your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.