Saturday, January 21, 2023

CAS with pencils . . .

 Hello friends ... Happy Saturday!

Today I've created a card to share in a few challenges
I spotted over on Paper Playful.  

Today's card began simply with a kraft card stock base card.
Next I stamped one of the floral stamps in the Unity 'Fear Not' stamp set (never before used).
Then I colored the image using pencils ... white, pink & green.
Lastly I added my sentiment and VIOLA!


The challenges I'm joining in are:
Cardz 4 Galz #190 - Clean and Simple
Krafty Chicks #647 - Clean and Simple
Moving along with the Times #150 - Use Kraft card stock
Daisy Chain Challenge #70 - Birthday
Pearly Sparkles Challenge #80 - No Designer Paper

This is really closer to the actual color on the flowers.  I'm having to learn a new photo editing software and I'm still struggling with getting the proper color/lighting, etc.  Please bear with me.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and I hope your weekend is FABULOUS!
As always ...


12 comments:

  1. Wonderful image and so beautifully colored. I love coloring on Kraft card stock as it really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! I love the image and the coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love the look of coloring on Kraft!
    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz
    Debbie - C4G DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That</a

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty, Darlene! I love the effect achieved with colored pencils on Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Darlene! I love the effect of the colored pencils on the Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful flower stamp and you aced the coloring, Darlene! I've always thought you were very good with the pencils. I've never even tried coloring on kraft. This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the coloring job you did with this CAS card that you've submitted at C4Galz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful... thanks for entering the 'use kraft card' challenge at Moving Along With The Times... Good luck and we hope you will join us again.
    Diane Louise (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did an outstanding job of coloring those flowers, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful... thanks for entering the 'use kraft card' challenge at Moving Along with times. Good luck and we hope you will join us again.
    Diane Louise (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, thanks for playing along with our 'Use Craft Card' challenge @ MAWTT this month. Good Luck 
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.