Sunday, January 8, 2023

Clean and Simple

 

 Hello dear friends ... Happy Sunday!

Today I decided to play along in another CAS (clean & simple) challenge.  This time it's CAS ON FRIDAY where the theme is INSECTS.

 Again I have turned to things I have not used in a very long time or extra bits & bobs laying around the craftroom.   While making cards earlier in the week, you remember that pack of K&Company die cuts I was using?  Well the dragon flies called out to me for today's creation.  Also, I had this purple square hanging on the extra's hook so figured why not use it for the design.

CONFESSION . . .

The original design only had the larger purple dragonfly in the upper right corner.
I decided to add a few purple Nuvo drops to adorn the corners but before they were dry (always in a hurry ya know ugh!) I decided to take the photo and it fell over in my light box and of course not only flattened the perfectly round shape of them but also made a smudge/smear on the left side . . .

So ... I had to cover up my mistake somehow!  Hence dragonfly #2.  LOL


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!

As always . . .


3 comments:

  1. Card making accidents beget creativity and I can't help but think your card is better for it. I didn't see it before... trying to picture... I know how aggravating that is. Those dragonflies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my let me tell you how many times I have been too eager to touch move or take pictures of my cards before things dried, you did a great job covering it up! Love those dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.