Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Who doesn't like Polka Dots?

 Hello Friends ...

I spotted a challenge over at the Cupcake Inspirations Blog
and just had to play along.  Here's their board this time around . . .

 

I actually thought I had some Minnie Mouse elements that I would be able to use but turns out all I had was Micky so went a different direction.  I had recently purchased a few 3D stickers at Hobby Lobby and noticed the one snowman had a red polka dot umbrella ... perfect!


I went to my various 6x6 paper packs which I knew some had polka dots and others had stripes and here's what I came up with.  As I mentioned, the snowman is a 3D sticker by the Paper Studio.   To showcase him I die cut this beautiful old Memory Box 'Frostyville Wreath' (#98418) twice ... once in black and once in white then fit them together for the center of my card.

 


I hope your week is off to a good start! 
Cold and Snowy here in NE Ohio but it is January so to be expected!  LOL

Challenges to share in:

Get Creative Challenge #117 - Something New (3D stickers)
Dare 2B Artzy January Challenge - Winter fun

Thanks for stopping by ...

As always,


9 comments:

  1. This is so adorably CUTE and all those polka dots are the perfect take on the mood board, you did a fabulous job with this my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A polka dotted umbrella?? Yes please! haha! Love your card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dots, particularly in combination with stripes! Darlene, this is seriously adorable! Super fun and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous make, Darlene! Love what you did with the wreath for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that snowman is too cute and I just love that die that frames him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like the colours you've used in this card, it looks lovely. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your mix of polka dots and stripes on this card. The snowflake border rocks!! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!

    Nora
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beauiful! Thanks for playing with us for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #561!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.