Monday, January 2, 2023

Two Old Bats - January 2023 Challenge

 Hello friends and thanks for stopping by today!

It's time once again for a new monthly challenge over on the
Two Old Bats Halloween Blog!

Just wait until you see what the team has created ... OMG!!  And to help us get our mojo going, Diane (yep, my Old Bat partner) has created this fabulous inspiration board. . .

 

Here's what I've created for you today . . .


 I was inspired by the upper left corner image where there is snow on the Fall leaves.  I've used the 3D Simon Says 'Fall Foliage' (SF214) folder to create my Fall background using a variety of TH distress oxide inks to ink up the folder.  And the cute pumpkins & frogs are from various Halloween ephemera I had in my OLD scrapbooking stash.

 I do hope you'll pop over and see all the fun creations our DT has made and then play along!  This way, you'll be all ready come Halloween 2023.

  Just to refresh your memory ... here's a recap of how things are done on our blog.

 Monthly Challenge

  • Starts on the 2nd of the month
  • Ends on the 28th of the month
  • Winners chosen by the DT
  • Winners announced on the 1st of the month prior to start of next new challenge.
  • We will be accepting Guest Designers ... let us know if you're interested.
  • There will be PRIZES  if we have 25+ entries.

I hope you've enjoyed today's share and thanks so much for stopping by!

REMEMBER ...

You have until January 28th to enter.
Hope to see you there!

Have a SPOOKTACULAR DAY
and PLEASE be sure to tell your friends about this challenge!!

As always . . . 




 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, looks like your leaping frogs are leaping right into the new year and isn't it fun to be able to use up some of our 'stuff' from our stash? A super fun card for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card put a smile on my face. Love those frogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the different colors you used for the background, so pretty those little guys with it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful background for your smiling Jack-o-Lanterns! The frogs add such a wonderful touch of color along with a whole bunch more fun. I still have some papers left from my OLD scrapbooking days. It's good to use up some of these fun bits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.