Sunday, January 1, 2023

Peace on Earth Challenge #31

Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...

 

 Here's what I've created for you today ...

  As I'm sure you've noticed, I was inspired by the image in the lower right corner.  I love the old wooden sled, trees & old wagon as the front porch decoration.  In fact, I have a similar set up on my front porch this year!  

I created the 'house siding' by laying a metal ruler on a piece of designer paper and drawing the lines using a gold glitter marker.  (after the fact), I thought I should have moved the ruler about a 1/4 in up from each line and drawn another line to give it that dimension needed but oh well ... too late now.

Here was my 1st draft ... then decided it needed some snow flakes ...


Digging into my vast array of dies, I came up with this design. 
Here are the dies I've used:

Dee's Distinctively 'Pine Tree Large' (IME163)

 

Elizabeth Craft 'Sled' (#1243)



Sue Wilson 'Stitched Flags'  (CED 4317)

 PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!! 

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!

 

5 comments:

  1. Creatively beautiful and a perfect take on the mood board, I bet your 'real' home set up was just as beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute inspiration board and you aced it with this darling sled! I love the added snowflakes and the glitter lines for boards. Your front porch must be a welcoming sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, and stunning design and colours. . I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and an even more happy New Year 2023

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you used for inspiration and how you arranged it all, the snowflakes were a great idea to add to it, finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sleigh and Christmas trees - a wonderful interpretation of the mood board! Great embellishing with all the little die cut snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.