Saturday, January 7, 2023

New Baby . . .

 

 
Hello Friends!

WOW here we are at the end of the first week of the new year!
Is it just me or did it ZOOM by??  LOL

I've seen a few challenges out in blogland with the theme of 'NEW' so I decided to create a cute NEW BABY card for my sale box. You will find that I'll be using a LOT of OLDER product for many of my cards this year.  I must admit I am blessed with a room FULL of fun stuff to play with so instead of 'buying more!' I've decided to really dig into what I already have and get creative.

For this card, I've used papers from a Carta Bella 6x6 paper pack called 'rock-a-bye BABY' and the sentiment came from the coordinating Ephemera of tags & frames.


 Please forgive the color difference.  My card looks more 'orange' when it is 'pink' like the photo of the paper shows.  Santa brought me a new computer for Christmas which I LOVE but I had to go with a new photo editing software and I'm still learning ... bare with me!  LOL

Challenges to share in:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Challenge - Sketch #245

 

 Beyond the Blue Challenge BB77 - Something New
My Time to Craft Challenge #498 - Welcome to the World, Baby
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #663 - New
Little Red Wagon Challenge - New Beginnings
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Something New
Unicorn Challenge #83 - Baby

 Thanks so much for stopping by today ... I truly appreciate you taking the time!
Wishing you a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
Do something that makes you HAPPY ... life is short!!


11 comments:

  1. Darlene: Oh, I love the vintage look of your baby card...however I hate to use the word vintage when this artwork appears in my own baby album and several early childhood albums that my mom kept for me!!! :) Precious card! Thanks for linking to MTTC! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet indeed, same as my own baby cards too..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is just the cutest, I love vintage :)
    it's the worst having to learn a new program, good luck!
    I am with you, I am trying to use the old papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack, so cute! I would love to have a reason to make some baby cards as I have some pretty adorable stuff for them. These papers are so sweet! That will take some discipline to avoid buying new. I do okay for a while, and then... well, you know, there's always something new to love, sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet New Baby card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is utter sweetness!! I love Carta Bella too! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your vintage feel baby cards. Good for you for shopping that stash, Iʻm working on that also. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card looks really cute! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darlene I do love your card. Perfect baby girls card. Love this sweet image. I do hope you're having fun with your new computer. Great card and thanks for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaawww, this is super cute! Nice colours and sweet images. Great job you've done with one of our sketches! :-)

    Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the vintage feel of your lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.