Saturday, January 14, 2023

Two Old Bats January Mid Month Reminder

 Hello Friends! 
OLD BAT Darlene
here to remind you we are half way through the month and you don't want to miss out on joining in the fun over on the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Blog.

I've created a card to help inspire you  ... what do you think??

 


I was inspired by the snow on the fall leaves ... can you see the slow falling behind the fall leaves on my card?  Here's a closer look ...

  

HOPE TO SEE YOU OVER AT THE TWO OLD BATS CHALLENGE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Darlene
 

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh, this is cute! Your background is gorgeous with those pretty leaves and snow drops. The little princess is darling, and I giggled at the Jack-o-lantern down in the corner. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super creative and fun Halloween card for our January challenge, what a fun Princess she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Darlene! Snow, leaves, bats, and princesses, oh my! I love the textured snow combined with the leaves as a background to your cutey-pie princess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.