Wednesday, January 11, 2023

SOMETHING NEW at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 


Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Our theme today is:
 
 SOMETHING NEW
 
 
 Over the holidays, a friend gifted me with a few 'zantangle' images so I decided to try my hand at coloring one of them and turning it into a card.  I must say, I'm very pleased with how it turned out.  I simply cut/matted it on black card stock and added a sentiment ... VIOLA!

I know Zantangle has been around for a long time but I never thought I'd be interested (maybe that's why she gifted me these lol) but it was quite relaxing and fun to color.  Who Knew!  LOL
 
 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


 

11 comments:

  1. Oh dear, how stunning Darlene. This is a wonderful piece of art! Very beautifully done.
    Greetings, Wilma. 💐

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Darlene! Beautiful coloring on this zentangle image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I love it! Must have taken ages!!! Great result though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just bright and beautiful my friend! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely job with it, they are relaxing to me also and so nice you can use them in your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is amazing, great colouring on the zentangle Sis, it would make me so giddy colouring all of that x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Zentangle, these are so fun and relaxing to do, be careful as it is addicting LOL, I have many many Zentangle books, guess I should put some into cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous, Darlene! I'm such a fan of color so this really grabs me. I have always loved the zentangle look, too. It's so much fun to see all the new things being posted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great and so colorful! I like zentangles (and my 12 year old granddaughter even more!)
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowza! What a masterpiece you have here Darlene. All those beautiful colours and how you married them all together here is stunning. I bet you had a load of fun colouring - I wouldn't have the patience to even try. Loooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully designed; love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.