Sunday, October 15, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms in October

 

Hello Friends ...

Welcome back to a new challenge over on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.


 Here's this months INSPIRATIONAL mood board ...


Once again, I have so many beautiful paper pads, I've been taking the easy route and letting the designer paper do all the work.  This is a sheet out of the Echo Part 6x6 Fall Fever pad.  The sentiment panel is another page from this pack.


 The flower embellishment was created using a Heartfelt Creations flower stamp/die set my friend Sandy shared with me when she came to visit in April.  I've used Tim Holtz distress oxide inks to color each flower panel before putting them together.  Though difficult to see, I've used Nuvo drops for the center.

Here's a friendly rules reminder for this challenge:

  • The challenge will be a Monthly Challenge, starting the 15th of each month and ending the 12th of the following month.
  • The main focus is FLOWERS!
  • A Monthly Mood Board will be provided, you will use it as inspiration.
  • You are limited to 8 entries per challenge.
  • Please link back to us in your entry post and play often!

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog today ...
I can't express how much it means to me!

As always . . .



5 comments:

  1. I love it when a paper pad just works! This is a sweet and simple card, Thanks for the perfect team project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Fall card, at first I thought you had stenciled the background but the pretty papers worked just as well, such a pretty mix of fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Darlene, I haven't visited in a long time but saw your name on a post and wanted to drop by and say hello. This card is super pretty - love that flower and the lovely fall colors and papers. You captured the mood board very well. Hope things are going well for you. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so much patterned paper that I'm really appreciating your inspiration for using it. It's a beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fall card! Love the dimensional flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.