Wednesday, October 11, 2023

PUMPKINS at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
 PUMPKINS
 
 
 
WOW!  I am really being lazy today!  LOL

I've created this card in about 5 minutes because I had this beautiful Prima designer paper that my BFF Diane sent to me a year or so ago and when I saw this panel, I knew I just had to showcase it.  The sentiment came from the same paper pack.
 
I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 


6 comments:

  1. It's not lazy when you still produce a beautiful card using your lovely papers. I think it's creative! That's my story and I'm sticking with it :-)
    Have a wonderful day.
    ❤Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card full of colour and gorgeous design.. loving this ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. fast but very atmospheric and beautiful Darlene!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Darlene. Don't you love it when beautiful paper like this results in a stunning and easy make. Always good to have a few of those for busy times. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created card with those pretty papers, I love it when the papers make a card almost all on their own, glad you got some use out of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.