Thursday, October 5, 2023

Craft Show Wedding Cards

 

Hello everyone . . .

Yep, it's craft show time of year and I've dwindled my show attendance down to just ONE and that is to support our local high school.  It's always the 1st Saturday in November and good grief, where has the time gone?  I'm not nearly ready for this years show lol.  But I'm working on it!  In fact, here are a few Wedding cards I have ready to put into the sale box.



(I made TWO of this particular card. )

 I have used the Spellbinder 3D embossing folder called 'Floral Archway' (January 2023 Spellbinder Club item) and the sentiment is a Sue Wilson die called 'On Your Wedding Day'.

 

 

 Here are three more cards. . .




This time I've used the Lisa Horton 3D embossing folder called 'Shower of Roses'.  This is such a versatile folder, I just love it.  

Lisa Horton Crafts - 3D Embossing Folder - Shower of Roses

I've colored in my roses by simply using the ink that was remaining in each of these color finger daubers.  It doesn't take much and this was the best way I knew for adding just a touch of color.  The sentiment used is from a very old Creative Expressions stamp set called 'Sentimentally Yours'.  The inside sentiment is the same on all six cards and also came from this stamp set.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!
We are having temperatures in the 80s (very strange for October in Ohio) ... guess you would consider this Indian Summer.  But that will change come the weekend when the temps are to plummit.

Back to work ... I also need some anniversary cards for the show ... guess that's next on the agenda!

As always . . .









3 comments:

  1. They are lovely, good luck getting all done that you want and at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding cards Darlene!! I am amazed at all that you do! You are one busy lady! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant cards, just perfect for a Wedding or an Anniversary. I love, love the pops of colour you put on your flowers. Beautifully done!
    Have a wonderful day.
    ❤Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.