Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Double D - Pumpkins

 

Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
Pumpkins

and here's an inspiration board I've created to help get you started . . .
 

Really took a deep dive into my Fall/Halloween goodies today and
came up with this creation.  I don't have a lot of pumpkin dies but I grabbed
those that I did have and cut from white & orange card stock.

 I kept the design fairly simple but just had to add a couple spiders ... afterall, what house doesn't have a spider or two from time to time.  I know I sure have them down here in the crafting cave ... every once in awhile one crawls along to say HI while I'm typing lol.
 
 
 
 Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

 

10 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute Dar. I have a spider or two that sneak up on me as well and I don't like them one bit! I can deal with paper spiders but not the real ones. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute fall card with lots of fun embellishments, Darlene. Love the cluster of pumpkins and the happy faces on the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun pumpkins and creepy crawlies, yep this old house has spider condos LOL, love all the pretty fall plaids, they just scream FALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkins, Jacko lanterns and spiders! All for a great looking card. Love the plaid too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy looking at your mood boards and how you interpret your challenges and you never disappoint, Darlene. Beautifully done!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the little Jack o lanterns :) neat idea to balance them with the white pumpkins, yes we have a few spiders from time to time, the cats like to follow them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love the fabulous colours here and that design is awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Halloween cards with these terrific die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this card. All those die cut elements work so perfectly together, and the plaid background is just wonderful. FABULOUS creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet! Gosh, I just love those white punpkins....why didn't I think if that?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.