Wednesday, October 25, 2023

GET INKY at the Sisterhood of Crafters

  Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
 GET INKY
 
 
 
 With today's theme being 'get inky', I just could not wait to see what magic lay before me!

I cut a panel of watercolor paper to the size I need for my card front then started sponging on various 'fall' type colors using TH Distress Oxide inks.   Spritzed with water and dried with my heat gun then started die cutting panels using the Memory Box 'Wrapped Stitched Frames' #30117.  For the inside panel I die cut the smallest frame again using black card stock so I'd have a black inside panel the die cut one of the flowers from the Impression Obsession 'Lily Trio' (DIE513).
 


 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 


6 comments:

  1. I love your background panels!vvI just invested in some distress inks (I've never used them before) and I'm eager to make beautiful papers like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stunning card. Shading and dies, a super combination of them all. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The inky frames really pick up the stitching Darlene, so pretty! It's the perfect frame for that gorgeous flower silhouette. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful way to showcase your lovely inky backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fall colours for your triple frame and flower, Darlene! LOVE the stitching on the frames ... adds something special. And pairing it with black makes all the colours stand out even more. Beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on this card and great die cuts too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.