Sunday, October 15, 2023

Peace on Earth Challenge #50


  Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...


What fun I had creating this wintery scene!

I started by sponging the blue sky, then tore some strips of white card stock scraps to create my snow panels.  I've used two Impression Obsession die sets for this scene ... Truck (DIE 218) and Fir Trees (DIE 084).  I've used the smallest of the trees to fit into the bed of my truck.

 

 My old Stampin' Up 'Home for Christmas' sentiment was stamped in the upper left corner then using an artist brush and white paint, I added some snow.

 


 PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!! 

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!

 

8 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike lol, as we both used the same dies, but yet our designs are so different , that truck certainly makes some fabulous fun cards and yours is just that, FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous magical card , lovely design ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful snowy sky, wonderful truck die, great snowy ground!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't go wrong with a good old red truck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely sparkling scene!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful, peaceful and festive scene all in one. Love that red truck driving thru the snow to get that Christmas tree home so the decorating can begin while enjoying some delicious hot cocoa. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card Darlene! It just screams Christmas and family to me! Fabulous scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous die cut truck scene. This reminds me of my hubby's grandparent's tree farm. We saw lots of trucks picking out their perfect trees for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.