Thursday, October 19, 2023

Craft Show Goodies . . .

 Hello friends . . .

I hope you're having a fabulous week!
The weather has become very 'Novemberish' around here lately but I guess that's to be expected this time of year in NE Ohio!  LOL  But thankfully the 'white stuff' won't show up for awhile yet (I hope!).

As you all know by now, I have a local high school craft show coming up on the first Saturday in November so I'm busy getting ready for that (you'd think I'd learn not to wait until the last minute!  lol).

Here are some of the tissue boxes I've created for the show.  I still have some 'every day' boxes but was totally out of Christmas & Winter so I've spent the past couple days making up 12+ ... here's a peek:


As you can see, there are already a dozen 'broken down' and bagged in the clear box in the background.  That is how I showcase them.  I have a few set up for them to see and the remainder I will stand up in the clear box so they can see the patterns.  Of course they will have a box of tissues in those that are displayed ... people are very visual on things like this so I make a point to slide it off the box of tissues and show them how it folds back down for storage from year to year.

TUTORIAL FOR TISSUE BOX COVERS can be found in the TAB marked Tutorials under my header.

Then there are these cute gift card holders.
I have them made but now need to do a little decorating and add the velcro closures.
I think that will be a job for tomorrow!  LOL Not in the mood for that today!


I've used so many of my show sympathy cards for myself the past couple of weeks, I think I'll work on replenishing my stock of sympathy cards today.  Still need cards for a few other categories so think I'll switch back to cards today and 'projects' over the weekend.

Hope you're having a wonderful week ... time is flying so I'd better get busy! 

As always . . .


9 comments:

  1. Wow, ALL of your projects are so awesome and beautifully created, I hope you sell out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are wonderful Darlene, love how they fold down, and the papers and colours are beautiful..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat and professional looking as usual. Great job. Good luck with the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! I had no idea that your tissue boxes fold down. Genius idea. I have to have a look if I can find instructions! Your gift card holders are so festive. I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful craft show! Good luck, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cannoli you're one busy woman!! The tissue boxes are such a great idea for a craft show, I'm sure they'll be loved! Thanks for visitng and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the time and support...I emailed you back about the DT ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have a great assortment and I too am a very visual person, want to see the item in use :) Sorry you have needed sympathy cards here lately, it seems the older I get the more I have needed for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Awesome makes for your Craft Show, Darlene!! People are going to go crazy for those Tissue Boxes and Gift cards. Great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh you have been busy! Those tissue boxes are amazing and wow check out all the gift card holders.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You always blow me away with your craft show items. The tissue boxes are the cutest things and so fun to have some for different seasons. Those and the gift card holders are a great showcase for your awesome designer papers. I would have a very hard time walking away from your table!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.