Sunday, October 8, 2023

More Craft Show card fun. . .

 Happy Saturday Everyone!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned!  The leaves are really starting to show their color here in Ohio so I'm hoping to get out and enjoy them while they last.  

I've continued to be busy in the cave working on cards for my upcoming craft show ...


Here's what I have to share with you today . . .

I've been letting some of the beautiful designer paper I have in my stash help me make some beautiful and QUICK cards.  The sentiment panels were all a RAK from my NC BFF Sandy Egbert.  When she came to visit last year she brought along some of her Heartfelt Creations stamps/dies so I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to stamp/cut some for myself.

Using the Awakening 6x6 paper pad . . .



Using the Mintay - Bloomville 6x6 paper pad . . .




And a couple cards using embossing folders . . .



I hope you've enjoyed today's share!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and I would love to hear your thoughts.  I'm always thrilled when I received comments from those who come to visit.

As always . . .


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makes Darlene. Love the pretty papers you used. You have inspired me to get out my patterned papers and get busy. Good luck on your craft show!
    Have a wonderful day.
    ❤Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all beautiful, great way to use those lovely papers and great sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.