Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Double D - Pink October

 

Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
Pink October

and here's an inspiration board I've created to help get you started . . .
 

 
 
 The pink truck in the upper left corner really caught my eye so that's what inspired today's creation.  I knew I had some trucks in my die stash so that was the first thing to search for.  It's a truck by Impression Obsession.  The heart & extra pieces on the truck that look white, are actually light pink.

 
 I've used Doodlebug Design 'gingham-linen' background paper and the sentiment is from Impression Obsession 'Greetings Galore'.  And, the 'heart smoke' coming from the tailpipe is from an old Wordsworth hearts stamp where I simply inked up just the top portion.
 
Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

 

9 comments:

  1. Your pink truck with the hearts coming out the tail pipe is brilliant. This is so cute Dar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what girl wouldn't love to have this pink truck, so clever!! A super fun card full of girly goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend, pink is not a colour I normally associate with October, but you have just changed my mind :-) Beautifully done!
    Have a wonderful day.
    ❤Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty Designer Paper! LOVE that little pickup truck, looks so great in pink! The trail of hearts is a fun touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Love that pink truck and trail of hearts it's leaving behind. The gingham background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A splendid pink card for this challenge. The hearts behind the truck are superb and the pink truck is grand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love thus card. Great job creating the truck. Happy to say I am a survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I adore that cute truck. I think I need that set....lol. She looks so sweet in pink, and the gingham just shows her off perfectly. Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hearts coming from the exhaust! Great card for Think Pink October!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.