Monday, February 12, 2018

Card Sets ...

Happy Monday Morning All!

Yesterday in between a little cleaning & watching the Olympics,
I decided I will also need some boxed sets of greeting cards
for my upcoming show.  I did have a few requests for them last show
and thankfully I jotted that request down and put it in my show money box.
Otherwise ... I would have totally forgotten.
Old brain ya know ... lol!

So I came up with these two sets.  Each set has 2 Birthday, 2 Get Well & 1 Sympathy card.
The designs are different but the background paper is the same.
They are blank inside with the exception of the one that says 'Wishing you a' on the front ... of course it says Happy Birthday (same font) on the inside.


 The background papers I have chosen are both from the Dove Craft 'Bohemian' 12x12 pack.

Hopefully I will have time to work up a few more 'variety' sets like these before show time.  I do have full sets of the same card (thank you ... thinking of you) already in my sale box but I think these variety packs will be a good seller.  Time will tell.
 

The ladies always enjoy the little projects I have to share that contain 
Hershey Nuggets.  So, while at the grocery store yesterday I picked up a couple
bags of 'all milk chocolate' nuggets.  So many people have nut allergies, I have gone to using
ALL milk chocolate in my projects even though the larger packs of the variety nuggets 
would be less costly and go further.  Don't need anyone getting sick!

That's it for me today!
I'm meeting a couple of friends for pie & coffee at 10 am 
then it's back to the 'crafting cave'!

Have a great day / week!
As always ... thanks for stopping by and


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.