Monday, February 26, 2018

Hello . . .

Happy Monday All!
WOW can you believe we are coming to the end of February!
YAY!  Spring will be here before we know it!

Today I've created a fun card for the current challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Blog.


I've gone with the bottom row ... 'Popped Up - Twine - One Word Sentiment'
I must say, I'm very happy with the outcome!!
I hope you like it too and are inspired to come join in this fun challenge.



The papers used today are from my scrap box.
As many of you know, I've been busy creating projects for an upcoming show and sometimes that creates additional scraps.  So, I'm trying my best to use them on other projects right away ... otherwise they will be forgotten and I will make even more scraps from other papers that I want to play with!  LOL
 

Can you see the POPPED UP element of my card?  
I started by cutting a rectangle using the  Tutti Designs 'Scallop Stitched Nesting Rectangles and positioning a panel of my scrap designer paper behind it.  The I cut out a FRAME using the same dies and popped it up over top of my colorful, floral panel as well as popped up the Technique Tuesday 'Hello' sentiment using dimensional tape by Scotch.  

I had intended on wrapping my bakers twine around one end of my background panel before adhering it to the card BUT forgot until I had everything put together then saw the twine sitting there ... EEKS ... now what am I going to do?   A corner bow it is ... not much else I can think of at the moment!  LOL

Another view of my finished card.


 Challenges to share in:
Scrapy Land Challenge #84 - ATG using product carried at their store

Have a fabulous week ahead and thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.