Friday, February 16, 2018

Dies R Us Inspiration - Mr & Mrs

Hello Friends!
How was your Valentine's Day?
Can you believe we are already half way through February?
 Today I have a card to share for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog
  and, since I was in need of some wedding cards in my show stash,
that's the direction I went in today!
  


 One of the dies I used on this card I've had for quite some time and never think to use it and the other two I purchased recently.  This was so quick & easy, I think I will created a few more in different colors.  You never know what folks will need for this years wedding season, but I figured you are always safe with this elegant color combination.


Sue Wilson Designs - Gemini Collection - Phoenix

Impression Obsession 'Mr & Mrs'
Impression Obsession - Dies - Mr. & Mrs.


Poppystamps 'Gentle Hearts'

Poppystamps - Dies - Gentle Hearts
Here's the quick & easy steps taken to bring this card together...

I began with a white A6 card base, then die cut another white panel 1/4" smaller than my card base.  Using this panel I die cut my Gemini die about 2/3  in from one end.


Next I cut a black card stock panel 1/8" smaller than my white card base.
I adhered my white Gemini panel on top of the black panel then once again laid the 'edge cutting' portion of this die set (there are 3 dies in this set) slightly down from the white panel and die cut it.  This gave me the 'matting' panel I was wanting to achieve.


To add the touch of color, I used the hearts that popped out of this panel that was die cut for another project (seen here).



Here's another peek at the finished card . . .


I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today! 

Challenges to share in:
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge #87

Daisy Chain Challenge #16 - Add a Heart
Die Cut Diva's February Challenge - Love is in the Air
Paru's Card Making February Challenge - Love
Craftaholics R Us Challenge #7 - Use Red
Crafty Gals Challenge #159 - Add a Heart
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #157 - Occasions (Wedding)

Please remember, each an every day of the month there's a new inspiration sample shared on the blog by this fabulous design team.  Please be sure to pop in regularly.

Also, don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.

 For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

click below for:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.