Saturday, February 24, 2018

Tea Bag Booklets

Hello All and Happy Weekend!
We are getting another step closer to Spring and if you follow my blog, you know I have a Spring Show coming up so I'm busy, busy creating items for the ladies who attend this private show.  

I had these tea bag booklets available last spring and the ladies seemed to like them so I'd best have them available to them again this spring.  They are a nice little gift item and besides my cards, that seems to be what these ladies are looking for.


INSIDE

This is the basis for all the booklets.  
The verse inside is the same but the base color and front images change.

****   ****   ****

QUICK TUTORIAL

Card base is 6" x 7" (obviously you can get 2 from a 12x12 card stock)
On the 7" length, score at 3 3/8" and 3 5/8" to create your 'spine'
On the 6" length, score at 1 1/2" to create your pocket
I use 1/8" scor tape on the edges & center to create the pocket
Decorate as you desire.

(Ghiradelli chocolates work well in these booklets also)

****   ****   ****

Here are a few others I have ready to go.


































I will create duplicates of most of them since I've gotten to know this group of ladies over the past few years and know there are a couple who will want the same one ... best to be prepared!  LOL

I package these booklets with an envelope in a zip bag, leaving one open for display.


Another little giftie item are these Reese's Mini Pouches.
Created with springtime ribbons and papers.

Hope you've enjoyed today's share ...

Challenges to share in:
Crafting with Friends Challenge #61 - ATG
Creative Fingers Challenge #143 - ATG
 Cut It Up Challenge #142 - ATG
Scor-Pal Challenge #45 - More than one score
Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #357 - Anything But A Card 

Images used on the tea bag booklets were NON-watermarked images on Pinterest.

Have a fabulous weekend ahead and thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.