Thursday, February 1, 2018

Creative Inspiration Magazine February Edition

Hello Friends!
I'm thrilled to say I once again have some fun cards to share with you via the
 

 I'm afraid I don't have any 'sneak peeks' to share with you this time around.
Guess you'll just have to GO TO THE MAGAZINE HERE to see what I submitted for publication.  (You can see my page at 4:19 on the video)

You will also see some new crafters (some of whom you are familiar with) sharing their designs.  Be sure to check it out ... it's not just for cards!  There's an array of crafting inspiration in this magazine that you won't want to miss.
A new issue is typically published every other month and you'll want to be sure to pop over, check it out and get ready to be totally inspired!!  And please share with your friends!!  
I'm just so thrilled to be a part of it!!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.