Saturday, February 17, 2018

It's Twofer Time . . .

Hello Everyone and Happy Saturday!
What is she talking about you ask (after reading the title of this post) LOL?


Well, Darnell has started a new challenge blog and it's a FUN one!
It's called the Twofer Card Challenge and you can find the details HERE.


Sounds pretty easy right?
Crazy as it sounds, it had me stumped for awhile but then a light bulb came on and I FINALLY figured out what I wanted to create for this fun challenge. The one rule I found interesting in this challenge is that we are to include both cards in one photograph!  So, here we go . . .


The SAME die I used is the Memory Box 'Loveland Corner' die #99117.

Image result for memory box die loveland corner

My first card is a wedding card and besides the corner die, I have created an oval frame using the Tutti Designs 'Scalloped Stitched Nesting Dies' for the Sparkle 'N Sprinkle sentiment.  Adding a few extra popped out hearts from the die cut and this card is ready to mail. 


INSIDE

Secondly, using the same corner die, is a Get Well card that I think will lift the spirits of anyone dealing with an illness.  And Lord knows there's enough of that going around right now!


INSIDE
This time after die cutting my corner panels from black card stock I covered the 'heart' locations with Prima flowers.  A few of the hearts that popped out of the die cut were used on the inside panel.

Challenges to share in:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #197 - For A Friend
Crafting with an Attitude February Challenge - ATG

So there you have it ... a fun new challenge and now I have TWO additional cards to add to my stash!  YAY!  Plus it helped get my mojo going.  Can't wait to see what Darnell has up her sleeve next!!  She's such a HOOT!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.