Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Notecards & Chocolates ...

Hello All and welcome back!
Yesterday I began making another craft show project for the ladies
and this time it's a boxed set of 4 notecards w/envelopes & four wrapped
Hershey Milk Chocolate Nuggets.
I offered these at the show last Fall and sold out of them.  So I thought
I'd try it again for the Spring show.


The boxes & clear lids were purchased through clearbags.com
and the papers I've used on today's sets are from 
DoveCraft 'Bohemian' and K&Company.


I designed a panel to adhere to the inside of the box that will match the
cards.   I've scored it to create a 'divider' between cards & nuggets.

Here's a look at those I completed yesterday.
I need to get more 4x4 envelopes before I can finish more.


Here are a few challenges I'd like to share in:

Get Creative Challenge #66 - Use Ribbon or Washi Tape
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Take Note (created Notecards)

Okay ... back to work!
Hope you have a fabulous day!  
As always ... thanks for stopping by and
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.