Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Sisterhood of Crafters - A Banner Year!

Hello Everyone!
See the source image
It's time for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Today's hostess is Terri and the theme she has chosen is:

A BANNER YEAR
(include a banner, flag, pennant)

Here's what I came up with:


I've had this BoBunny 'Garden Party' paper pack in my stash for quite some time and
decided today was the day to 'break into it'!  
The dies I've used on today's creation are:

Sue Wilson Designs - Frames & Tags - Stitched Flags

Tutti Designs - Dies - Nesting Stitched Tags

Frantic Stamper - Dies - Brush Script Hello


Memory Box - Dies - Fairyland Butterflies

A little accent of black & white Doodlebug twine and my card is complete.



I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out! 

Challenges to share in:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add a Die Cut
The Crafty Addicts Challenge #45 - ATG
Create and Makes Challenge #18 - ATG

See you there!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.