Monday, February 5, 2018

LOVE . . .

Happy Monday Everyone!

Today I have a quick card that came together out of necessity!
That means I had pieces and parts laying around on 
my work table and of course I couldn't throw anything away so
why not put it together into a card!  

Here's what I'm talking about . . .


I've had this red Poppystamps 'Gentle Hearts' panel laying around for a couple of weeks!  
Poppystamps - Dies - Gentle Hearts
When I die cut it, it cut differently than
I originally expected it to so it was set aside (until today!).

And then there is the Tutti Designs 'Flower Love' ...
Tutti Designs - Dies - Flower Love
I first had it cut from pink card stock for another project but of
course I couldn't discard those cute little hearts that popped out.  Then
when I cut it from black for today's card, I couldn't discard the black
hearts so added them to the center of the hearts in
my gentle hearts die cut panel.  You know what they say . . .
Waste Not ... Want Not


Anyone who knows me, knows all this white space drives me
crazy ... hence the hand doodling!  LOL

Quick ... Easy ... Ready to Mail!!
Hope you like it!!

Challenges to share in:
Simon Says Monday Challenge - LOVE is in the Air
613 Avenue Creation Challenge #206 - ATG twist/Love
AAA Cards - CAS game #108 - All You Need is LOVE
Dragonfly Journey Challenge #111 - LOVE
A Gem of a Challenge #212 - Have a HEART
Crazy 4 Challenge - Add a HEART

Thanks for stopping by ...
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.