Thursday, February 1, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge Time

Hello All...
Well here we are at the start of a new month in 2018 and of course
it's the month of LOVE!!  With that being said, there's a new challenge
at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog and the theme is:

FOR THE ONE I LOVE

I have created a card that will be hubby's Valentine's Day Card.
He's a pretty simple, easy going guy so I know he'll be KIND when he sees my hand drawn heart border!  LOL


The dies I have used on today creation are:
Tutti Designs - Dies - Nesting Stitched Hearts

After die cutting my heart frame from bright red heavy card stock, I
adhered it to a scrap piece of pink roses designer paper.
The white heart is popped up with dimensional tape and as stated above,
the heart edging is hand drawn hearts ... obviously I was
real precise lol!
I die cut the forever die twice ... 1 black & 1 white so I could
'shadow' that part of the sentiment.
Easy Peasy and perfect for my easy going hubby!

Challenges to share in:
Mod Squad Challenge - LOVE
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge #339 - He LOVES me, He LOVES me not
The Crazy Challenge - LOVE
Aud Sentiments Challenge #196 - Valentine or LOVE Sentiment

Thanks for stopping by ...
As always ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.