Thursday, February 15, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge Blog

Hello Everyone!
It's mid month and that means time for another challenge 
over at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog
With the start of a new year, I thought it might be nice if I joined the DT and played along from time to time.  So here I am today sharing a card for the new 'TAG' challenge.  I hope you'll come join in the fun and remember to use dies carried by companies represented at the Dies R Us Store.
Here's what I've come up with ... hope you like it!

The dies I have used are as follows:
Remember, if the dies you are looking for happen to be Out of Stock,
be sure to click on the 'Put Me On The Waiting List' box,
fill out the information and you will be notified as soon as it is back in stock.

Challenges to share in:
Always Happy Birthday Challenge -  Birthday + CAS
 Classic Design Team Open February Challenge #22 - Must be for DT
Craft=Dee BowZ February Challenge - ATG w/handmade bow
Tinker - Dream Challenge #62 - Birthday/Party
 Thanks for stopping by ...
As always ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.