Saturday, June 8, 2024

Can You Handle the Pressure - Twist / Beach

 Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by today!

We have a new challenge starting today over on our new Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog and the TWIST theme is ...

BEACH

Remember, the twist is optional but you MUST use an embossing folder on our projects to qualify for the prize.  Heat embossing is also permitted but only in conjunction with an embossing folder.

 Here's what I've created to inspire you today.  


Product used:



  
 
After embossing my white card stock panel, I used Tim Holtz distress oxide inks to color the banana leaves using small finger daubers.

Challenges to share in:

Make My Monday #207 – B is for……. (beach)

Unicorn Challenge #99 – embossing

Try it on Tuesday – Emboss it!

CAS on Friday - Embossing

Craft Rocket challenge #115 - No Designer Paper

Alphabet Challenge - E is for Embossing

I do hope you'll come check out our challenge blog and play along.
AND yep ... we will be offering prizes at our challenges ... that's always a fun surprise!

Here's today's prize offering . . .



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

As always . . .



9 comments:

  1. Perfect coloring and shading on those leaves, great background for the beachy silhouette die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous and perfect folder for your palm trees, I think Altenew just had that folder in their weekly sale, is sure made a great backdrop, great job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous silhouette and coloured ef. Background, thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my GOSH! That is such a cool way to use the banana leaf folder! A very creative way to think outside the box, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous silhouette die set. I think I NEED it.....lol. I love the green leaves in the background, they really make that black silhouette pop. Great design here my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card with the striking contrast between the green and black

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday
    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how this card just pops with the banana leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation. Thanks for entering you card at Make My Monday challenge
    Das een hele mooie creatie. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Make My Monday challenge
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.