Saturday, June 1, 2024

Sketch #752

 Hello Friends!
Happy Saturday!

 It's time for a new sketch over on the SKETCH SATURDAY Challenge Blog
and, once again we have an added option which is:

GROW A GARDEN ON YOUR PROJECT

Here's today's sketch . . .

 

 Using the optional theme (but flipped it) on today's card had me turning to the
beautiful papers in the P13 'Hello Spring' paper pack.

 

 A little fussy cutting on one of the 6x6 panels gave me the lower 'flower garden'
and the criss-cross strips (from the sketch) resemble a fence (at least it does to me lol) and of course,
what's a flower garden without butterflies.

 Tutti Designs scallop oval dies were used for the sentiment panel and a couple
appropriate stamps  ...  VIOLA!  My card is ready to be sent to that special someone with a Birthday!

Won't you come join the fun at Sketch Saturday?

As always, thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and say Hello!

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Darlene. Awesome way to use those lovely papers.
    Have a wonderful day.
    ❤Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty garden from the gorgeous designer paper! The flipped sketch works beautifully for you. I like the crisscross at the lower edge. Before I even read your words I thought of how it resembles a fence so, yes, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, love the fussy cutting of the flower border and the criss cross is a great idea with them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.