Saturday, June 15, 2024

June 2024 Beautiful Blossoms

 


 

 Hello Friends ...

Welcome back to a new challenge over on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.


 Here's this months INSPIRATIONAL mood board ...


 Today's card was created using the Altenew 'Statement Flowers' stamp & die set for the main focus.  I've used Tombow markers for the watercoloring.  My background paper is a panel from an older Penny Black paper pad called 'Painted Blooms'.  I've used a stamp/die set from the TON for my sentiment.

 I did die cut 4 plain ivory panels and glued them together behind my focus flower for added dimension.

 

Here's a friendly rules reminder for this challenge:

  • The challenge will be a Monthly Challenge, starting the 15th of each month and ending the 12th of the following month.
  • The main focus is FLOWERS!
  • A Monthly Mood Board will be provided, you will use it as inspiration.
  • You are limited to 8 entries per challenge.
  • Please link back to us in your entry post and play often!

Challenges to share in:

the Color Throwdown #797 - inspiration board

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Bright & Cheerful
Make My Monday #227 - B is for . . .  Blossoms

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog today ...
I can't express how much it means to me!

As always . . .

7 comments:

  1. All I can say about this card is Gorgeous! Thanks for another lovely project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card & beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these flowers do make a statement! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Your watercoloring of the flower is lovely. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such stunning blossoms they are. A fabulous focal point and so vibrant. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous coloring of the flowers and I love the style of the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlene, Your flowers are gorgeous...Such a good idea using the ivory die cuts to add dimension. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.