Saturday, June 1, 2024

Four Seasons Challenge - Summer

 

Hello Friends

Over at the Four Seasons Challenge Blog, we are ready for a change in seasons! 
For the next 3 months our theme will be

Anything Goes - SUMMER

check out this fabulous inspiration board we have created to help inspire you . . .

 

 For today's card, I was inspired by both top photos in the mood board.  Of course, if you know me, you know I am the 'flip flop queen' so of course the right top image had my attention but then, how cute are those zoo animals.  I just happened to have some cute 2 sided paper (monkeys on one side, stars on the other) so I figured why not make monkey flip flops.  I must admit I do NOT have any that look quite like this ... but they are cute!  LOL


I have used the following to create my card:

Memory Box 'Wrapped Stitched Circle Frames' (#30120)


Frantic Stamper 'Flip flops' (#FRA-DIE-09922)

 

 Nuvo White Crystal Drops

Impression Obsession 'Beach Umbrella' (#DIE-181)

Catherine Pooler Designs 'Beach Greetings' sentiment

Please be sure to check out our other fun challenge blogs. 
All the links can be found on the side bar. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always . . .

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Polkadots always say "fun" to me, and I love the way you used them here. Those flip flops are just wonderful with that monkey patterned paper, and I love all the texture in the beach scene. Great card to welcome summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest flip flops ever!! Love how this card turned out even though I am the opposite of a flip flop queen. Can't keep them on my feet LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Monkey flip flops, so cute! Great beach card, love the elements you put together for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that monkey paper! Love the way you added so many different beach items for your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness, those flip flops are so cute! Love your beach themed card. The sand with the shell imprints is gorgeous!
    Have a wonderful day.
    ❤Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so cute -- from the monkey flip flops to the fabulous beach scene in the circle. Love the sentiment. What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful summer card, flip flops on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this, from colour to composition, the flip flops are fabulous but the shell imprints in the sand are genius. So clever in design.. makes me want a holiday. So inspirational.. Happy Crafty June Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.