Sunday, June 23, 2024

Good Advice!!

 Hello Friends . . .

Happy Sunday ... hope your day is going well! 
We finally got a LITTLE rain today which has helped to bring these
extremely high temperatures down a bit ... hoping we get more this afternoon
as our yard is really starting to show stress after a week of no water.

I had a few minutes this morning so thought I'd check Paper Playful and find a challenge to play in.  The first thing that caught my eye was the new challenge over on the AAA Cards Challenge where it's a sketch and CAS in design.  Here's their inspiration panel . . .

A few years back I made myself a circle stencil using a sheet of heavier acetate and it came in handy today for my card.  What do you think?   Everyone can use a card of encouragement from time to time!


I've used Tim Holtz distress oxide inks and large sponge daubers for my circles.  The stamps used are Paper Inspirations (flowers) and The Stamp Pad Co. (sentiment).  VIOLA!

Hope the rest of your weekend is fabulous.

Thanks for stopping by!  As always . . .


1 comment:

  1. Darlene this looks so fab and fun and even though CAS packs a punch, do love the sentiment as well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.