Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Double D - Reach for the STARS

 


 Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
STARS
 
and here's an inspiration board created to help get you started . . .
 

 
This card came together pretty quick to my surprise!  
A stencil, a die cut and a stamp ... VIOLA!
 
 Product used:

 
    
 
 Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

10 comments:

  1. Fabulously fun design with one of my favorite star die cuts (I remember when we were searching all over for this die) and a great stenciled background!! And I'm sure the awesome sentiment was meant for me (hahahaha)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Dar! I like the edging around the star!! I'm so thankful I can call you friend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Love the simplicity that makes that awesome star and quote stand out. That is a great star die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stencil in the background, and I just love the sentiment using the star die as a frame! You always have all the right stuff in your vast and very fun crafty stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simple design of your card. Simple but still very attractive with the pretty background, the lovely star and the sweet sentiment. A real winner!!! I'm sorry that I haven't been around the last couple of weeks. I've been busy getting all my DT projects for July completed and scheduled for when we're on our vacation.
    Enjoy your day!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sentiment and that you placed it on the star and made it the center of this card. I love that start die as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely design Darlene - from the stencilled background to the perfectly chosen sentiment! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the simple look of this. That star die is to die for....lol. I really like the blue and white color way too, it's really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet, love the sentiment and the cool zig zag detail around the edges

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply Fantastic! Love the pretty stenciled background and that die cut star--which is so unique and pretty in its own right! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.