Thursday, June 6, 2024

Word Power #6

 

 Hello Friends . . .

It's time for a new challenge over on our WORD POWER challenge blog! 
Have you check it out yet?  If not, please come join us ... inspiration is welcomed!!  

School is out and it's once again time to think about 'going to the beach'.
Don't you just love 'flip flop' weather??  LOL


I recently purchased this fun Catherine Pooler stamp set called 'Beach Greetings' and knew I just had to use it for today's card creation.  I really took the CAS (easy way out) today by simply adding my bold sentiment to this pretty Mintay 'Paradise' 6x6 designer paper.


  

You have until the LAST Thursday of the month to enter.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day ahead!

As always . . .

4 comments:

  1. Love this! So calm and serene. Makes me want to be at the beach. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card for Word Power, but it's also a fabulous card for mind power too! Who wouldn't want to be there in the middle of that beautiful beach scene on a hot summer day?! It's such a fun, cooling card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sentiment and great paper which I do have in my rather large Mintay collection. I'm still holding my breath that our weather will hold on the sunny and warm side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some great papers, such a neat scene and your sentiment goes with it so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.