Wednesday, June 26, 2024

IN THE GARDEN at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
IN THE GARDEN
 
 

 Using up some oldies on this card.  I'm referring to the K&Company Chipboard flowers.  They've been hanging around here for years!  My background paper comes from the Paper Rose 'Purple Haze' 6x6 pack and the cute little frog is by the Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).  The little butterflies just happened to show up on my work table so I figured they wanted to be on this card too.

How cute is he . . .


 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 



4 comments:

  1. What a cutie the frog is and pretty flowers too, surely will brighten the recipients day with a smile!! Doesn't it feel good to use some of the old stuff, I know it makes me happy when I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is just beautiful with the frog and flowers, and a great colour theme x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! Something to WOW me and something to tickle my funny bone! The paper is gorgeous and the flowers look like they were made from the same pack. The frog adds so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty and that frog adds a touch of fun and whimsy to it all too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.