Sunday, June 2, 2024

Peace on Earth Challenge #65

 

 Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...

 

 Another fabulous mood board created by my partner in crime creativity, Diane.

Of course my eye was immediately drawn to the deer, then the snowflakes and lastly the RED cup.  So this is what I came up with . . .


(Though it may look like a black background, it is actually navy blue).

The snowflake background die is another OLD die from Sue Wilson called (appropriately enough) Snowflake Background (CED3018).  The reindeer are from Precious Marieke and called 'Spirited Reindeer' (PM10069).  The little red bows come from a HunkyDory set called 'Do You Want to Build a Snowman' (MSTONE036).


I layered the foreground deer 3 times then popped up both deer using dimensional tape.
The Tutti Designs circle die panel was an extra one laying on my table so I simply brushed the edges with some TH Distress Oxide 'Prize Ribbon' ink that was left in the brush and stamped my Hero Arts sentiment.

  PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!! 

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous background and such cute reindeers. Love it my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I love this a lot, Darlene! The background is gorgeous, and the deer are such a beautiful focal point. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.