Monday, June 3, 2024

June Challenge at Triple B

 Hello Friends!

Have you checkout our challenge blog called TRIPLE B?
It's all about using any of your stash but your project must have at least a BIRD, a BUTTERFLY or BLOOMS (flowers) visible on it.  Hence the title Triple B.

Here's this months inspiration board ...

What fun I had creating today's card!  And, used up a few
bits 'n bobs along the way.  It's always good when I can use up some
of the many extra cuts I have hanging on the 'extras' wall.

For my background I went the easy route and instead of creating an inked
background myself, I turned to the Altenew Alcohol Ink Background paper pack
I have in my stack of many 6x6 paper packs.

I also stamped & die cut my birds from the scrap that was left over after cutting my background panel.  The branch & birds are from Heartfelt Creations.  After cutting I colored the branch using Tombow markers but as I said, the birds were done using that left over strip of background paper.

The white oval was an off-cut and I simply added a few Nuvo White Crystal Drops for accent.

  

Remember, our challenge begins on the 3rd of each month, ends on the last day of the month and Winner's are announced on the 2nd of each month.

I hope you'll come join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by today!

As always ...

 



3 comments:

  1. Your little birdies are the sweetest and they look right at home on a background cut from the same paper. Love how you brought out the deeper blue in the flowers. Gorgeous inspiration both here and in the mood board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful way to use up those 'leftovers', and the perfect background for those cute little bluebirds too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, the birds look great cut from that paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.